
It's time to take a break everyone!
I'm sure that you've received those e-mails "How well do you know your friends". There are about 25 questions that have been answered by your friend and you are supposed to erase their answers and put yours in and then send back to them and pass on to others. Yes, I'm guilty. I've created them. I've passed them on.
But this quiz! I found on http://www.quizarama.com/.
This site has TONS of quizzes that you can take - just for fun!
So, how well do you really know your Friends? Take this quiz and find out! It's fun, easy and a nice way to remember our favorite TV show: http://www.quizarama.com/friends_quiz.php.
So, how well do you really know your Friends? Take this quiz and find out! It's fun, easy and a nice way to remember our favorite TV show: http://www.quizarama.com/friends_quiz.php.
That's all I have for today (apparently I have nothing really interesting to write about :)).
5 comments:
OK I am a loser, I got a three out of ten....pathetic :)
I went to do it, but none of the questions showed up. :(
Melissa-What? That can't be! Try again because you are SO missing out!
Mandi-The site says that the questions are different each time you take it, so try again and maybe you'll do better :)
I did OK, but I guessed a lot!
Wa hoo! 8 out of 10!
((I guess you knew where I would be found on any given Thursday evening, eh?))
I scored 8 out of 10. I was guessing a lot though!
Post a Comment