Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pictures Below

So, I wrote the post "Many Excuses" and tried to put pictures into the actual post and not as separate posts. I tried 4 times and it didn't work! So, I went through "Hello" and then published my post. Urrghhh. The post appears AFTER all the picutes. Which I didn't want. So, read the post then look at the pictures. Or look at the pictures and then read the post. Whatever you prefer. Now I better go help Dave quick so that I don't miss much of "Extreme Makeover", "Desperate Housewives" and "Grey's Anatomy".

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I love grey's anatomy.
I read your post first then looked at the picture.
And I must say, I'd almost given you up for lost in blogland (But like I can really talk!) glad you're back, Snoop!

Mandi said...

I too had feared that you had been cosumed by life and had given up on blogging, glad to see that you are back!!!!

Felecia said...

Well hi there Mrs. Hawkinson! Glad to see the whites of your blogger eyes again; sounds like you've had some great distractions, though! Congrats to all in their tying of the knots and buns in ovens and all! Seems to be in the air, huh? So, now that Mandi's made me a little more than paranoid, is there a reason that Dave is working hard on more bedrooms? No? Okay, sorry - had to head that direction. It's the burden your bear after tying your own knots:)

Glad to have you back!

Mandi said...

I made Felecia paranoid??? I must investigagte this :)

Mrs. Hawk said...

Actually, we're decreasing the number of bedrooms in the house from 4 to 3 to limit the number of little ones. And the thought of little ones is far in the future :)- at least we aren't going to talk about it until after the summer and then who knows!