Okay - so this is weird. I was driving to work on Monday and saw a rainbow practically shooting up into the sky right behind a Marriott hotel. Okay so this isn't really weird, but the fact that I saw it AGAIN today in the same place and at the same time-now that's weird. I didn't notice it yesterday, but then again I was stuck in traffic talking to Mindy on the phone, so I was really focused on the road - not that I wasn't today too, but come on, you all know how it is!
Then today, in a 30 minute period, I saw three customized license plates. THREE. I just don't get them. Why would you do it? I guess in some states it's not too expensive to customize, but here in MN there is a substantial extra cost (I guess. I never checked into it). My "favorites" are when they have a person's name, like "Joan" or "Debbie". Personally, I don't want random people knowing what my name is - I don't believe that the name on the plate is the car's name. Right. Today, the three I saw were "GETAGRP", "2DIE4" and I don't remember the third-not too memorable apparently. Dave said that if he ever had a customized plate it would be "TI 3VOM" so when you would see it in your review mirror you would see "MOVE IT". Now that's creative :)
I also have been having very strange dreams lately. In the past two weeks I have had two dreams about my brother Mark - he died in one and was getting married in the other. Creepy. I also had a dream that Matt from A... (my old supervisor from my old job) was trying to lay me off. He called a meeting with some key McDonald's owners (the client I used to work for) and they were on my side and didn't want me to get the boot. He also told all the A... employees not to talk to me. Jerk. In my dreams and I want to say in reality as well, but that would be mean :).
4 comments:
I saw a customized license plate the other day that I couldn't figure out. Made me think of your comments on this particular issue. Wish I could remember what it said. Sorry. This was kind of a boring comment huh?
Was it "Bobby D"? Ha ha!
Haha...good one!
But seriously...when are you going to blog again? Huh huh?
Becky oh becky I miss you girl! But I'll see you tonight...yippee!!
Post a Comment