Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Start Over Please

So this Christmas Eve found Dave and I laying in bed or on the couch all day, sipping 7UP and trying to eat satine crackers.

Yes, we got the stomach flu early Christmas Eve morning.

It was hard not to go to Grandma Hawkinson's to see the family and open presents. But we made the best of it at home. We watched "It's a Wonderful Life" on TV, well not the whole thing - we slept through a lot of it, and we opened our gifts to each other. I ran to the gas station to get Tylenol at 10 PM because we were so ackey that it was go out for 10 minutes or be miserable all night! It was such a joyful night!

Christmas Day was much better, although we really didn't eat much and were still pretty worn out, we did get to see family, which was great!

I hope that your Christmas was happy and HEALTHY!

3 comments:

Jes said...

I'm so sorry....what a yucky way to spend the holidays. I am glad you guys are feeling better now!

Felecia said...

I feel your pain; we had the very same horrible flu the week before Christmas. Andy called it the night of the 'Bucket Briggade' (The silver lining? I dropped about 4 lbs...!)

Mandi said...

I'm sorry, what a drag!!! Hope you are feeling better!!