Friday, July 22, 2005

Addendum to Old Posts

Addendum #1: I don't like the jeans anymore. I think they make me look like I am wearing "Lady" jeans - you know what they are. And I am NOT okay with that :) Even though when I ask people, they say that they don't think that they look like lady jeans. But I know that they are really lying.
Addendum #2: I don't like my hair color. I want my old hair back. I like the length, and the bangs, but not the color. Every time I look in the mirror I am startled. Ha ha. You think that I would have gotten over that by now. And Lizzy is in Australia until the end of August, so I guess that I will just have to deal with it. I don't want to pay the big bucks to have it changed :)

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Jeans are funny...one day; your best friend, the next; a bitter rival. Hang in there. I'm sure you're not going to be pairing any "blouses" with those trousers. :o)
Re: hair color...If you don't feel like you I say surely change it back. :o) I love your hair!